- The Administrator of the personal data processed within the scope and purpose necessary to provide the services is Stinet Sp. z o. o., with its registered office in Warsaw, 18 Solec St., U61, 00-410 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”), NIP: 9522172992, REGON: 368897634, KRS: 0000712461
Address for correspondence: 18 U61 Solec St., 00-410 Warsaw
E-mail address: email@example.com ,
Phone: +48 22 518 29 29.
- The data are processed in order to provide the services, including the performance of the contract and the sale of products, and also in cases when it is necessary for the fulfilment of the legally justified purposes of the Administrator, in particular for the purposes of direct marketing of products or services, or for other purposes to which the user gives consent if it is required under applicable regulations. This may include consent to receive correspondence and commercial communications concerning the services of the Administrator and the products and services of partners cooperating with the Administrator sent by e-mail and by telephone. The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- The data are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the law. They are collected for specified, legitimate purposes and are not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes. They are collected only to the extent adequate and necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The Administrator does not process special categories of personal data. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary in order to provide services.
- The Administrator shall make every effort to protect the personal data of customers and users against unauthorized access by third parties and in this respect shall apply high-level organizational and technical security measures. The Administrator does not make personal data available to any unauthorized recipients. However, he may entrust another entity, by means of a written agreement, with processing personal data on his behalf. The data may be disclosed only to entities authorized to receive them under mandatory provisions of law.
- The Administrator shall store data for the period necessary for the performance of the contract and for the time specified in the applicable laws in this regard. However, it is not longer than it is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, i.e., among others, for the purpose of asserting claims related to the conducted business activity. For the purposes for which the data subject has given his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data, such data shall be stored until the consent is withdrawn.
- The data subject shall have the right to request from the Administrator access to the content of his/her personal data, the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing thereof, and the right to object to the processing in cases provided for by law, as well as the right to data portability. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of his personal data.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data marked as necessary makes it impossible to place an Order. If the processing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, providing the necessary and specified data is necessary.
- Cookies policy