HOW TO EFFECTIVELY DETECT AND RESPOND TO AN ENDPOINT THREATS – 7 STRENGTHS OF A NEXT GENERATION SOLUTION
Threats observed in IT networks are becoming more and more advanced, which requires companies and institutions to constantly adapt their protection mechanisms. That is why a new generation tool was created – Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) to facilitate the work of SOC analysts. It is based on an expert system (artificial intelligence) and by analyzing a lot of information from the entire environment, it tells the operator what to pay attention to first and which stations or processes show unusual behavior.
How does it work, and what are the tangible benefits of having a next-generation tool, EDR?
Explore the 7 functionalities and find out:
- How to signal fileless threats.
- How to speed up the response of the SOC team.
- How you can speed up the work of Incident Analysts.
- How to facilitate the work of SOC teams.
- How to detect anomalies?
- How to perform queries and obtain real-time data from protected computers (Threat hunting in real time)?
- How to get access to historical data.