Cybereason as the overall leader in the KuppingerCole 2022 Leadership Compass for Endpoint Protection, Detection and Response (EPDR) vendors
KuppingerCole Analysts, a leading multinational analytical firm based in Europe, has just selected Cybereason as the overall leader in the KuppingerCole 2022 Leadership Compass for Endpoint Protection, Detection and Response (EPDR) vendors. Overall Leadership ranking provides a combined view of the ratings in terms of product, innovation and market leadership.
The report pays particular attention to Cybereason’s leadership in products and innovation, which provides the company with significant growth in the market. Cybereason Defense has achieved:
1. “strong positive” ratings across the range of safety, implementation, usability and innovation.
2. The report also positively assessed the functionality, interoperability, ecosystem, financial strength and market position of Cybereason:
Product Leadership: Cybereason Defense Platform ranked one of the highest places in this category. We are recognized as a leader in this field for “solutions that are both comprehensive and advanced in terms of protective capabilities,” the report said.
The leaders in this category provide most of the opportunities expected of products in this market segment.
Leadership in Innovation: KuppingerCole calls this a core function in all segments of the IT market. Innovation leaders provide some of the most innovative and future features that analysts hope to see in this market segment.
According to the report, innovation is a customer-focused approach that meets customer requirements and provides state-of-the-art new features that are compatible with previous versions.
Listing the strengths of Cybereason Defense Platform, KuppingerCole analysts noted:
- Excellent operating system support for agents
- Sandboxing on the device improves offline detection performance
- Uses advanced detection models based on Deep Learning
- Highly customizable and easy-to-use analyst interface
- Investigations are accelerated by automated collection of forensic evidence and threat information
- Cybereason is ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type 2 audited and certified
Recognition in the KuppingerCole 2022 Leadership Compass came just six weeks after Cybereason released the best-ever results from MITRE ATT&CK Enterprise Evaluations. The assessment used technology from 30 participating vendors and compared it with real-world simulations of two well-known ransomware and wiper gangs, Wizard Spider and Sandworm. The results speak for themselves – Cybereason is also an industry leader in MITRE ATT&CK Enterprise Evaluation 2022